Friday, June 2, 2023

[Aku] Back in 2023

Assalamualaikum

I'm back! Kembali menulis. Harap kekal konsisten. It was a long time since I wrote this blog. I have been busy getting back my life back since pandemic. It was never easy. I lost my father because of Covid 19. I cant send him for last moment, cant hug him, cant kiss him. It was so devastated. I never share to anyone what my feeling is exactly. But its remain silence until now.


As part of my life, sports adalah dunia aku. It was a way for me to relieve stress. So beware of me if I start to share anything related to sports. Main sports gonna be badminton and of course next is Athletics. But sometimes hockey, diving and also bicycle tracks. I enjoy watching all of it so much. My aim is to go to watch Olympic once in a lifetime! Wish me luck everyone!

I will share my moment as a sport fans and my experience from being a volunteer, a crew, a part time worker, a contractor and as event organizer itself. It was such a valuable experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment